Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Blog

Welcome to 2012 and welcome to my new blog!  A couple of years ago, I used the Myspace blog interface as an attempt to blog.  It worked well enough, I suppose.  But since no one uses Myspace anymore (I'm not sure I even remember my login and password), it was time for a change. 

I want to give a huge shoutout to Nicolle Gershon with VimAnnVigor.  She designed my entire website and also did the design for this blog.  If you need graphic and/or web design services, I can't recommend her enough!  Follow the links at the bottom of this page to check our her site and services.

So what will happen here?  My idea will be to post on some of my personal musings, observations, or stories.  From there, I'd like for us to have a conversation.  Post your reactions, your thoughts, or perhaps your own stories.  And let's go from there!

Let the conversation begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment